|Tipo di specie||Resinosi asiatici|
|Regione||Костромская область, Островский район, поселок Островское|
|Volume||30 - 500 m3 Spot - 1 volta Convertire|
|Spessore||25;30;40;50 mm Convertire|
|Larghezza||100;120;150;200 mm Convertire|
|Lunghezza||2000;4000;6000 mm Convertire|
|Sistema di classificazione||Russian sawn timber : grading rules acc. to GOST 8486-86|
|Essicazione||essicato a forno (KD)|
|Contenuto di umidità||8 %|
Edged board of grade 2 must comply with the standards of GOST 24454-80 and GOST 8486-86. According to the requirements, it is allowed to have:
- shallow cracks up to 1/6 of the length of the board;
- 3 partially intergrown, non-united knots;
- end cracks on one side up to 1/6 of the workpiece length;
- fiber inclination, roll, core and pockets (up to 4);
- longitudinal warpage up to 0.1% of the total length;
- transverse warpage up to 0.5% of the length of the workpiece;
- two small wormholes per 1 m board;
- bevel cut up to 5% of the width and thickness.
- through cracks, mold, sapwood and rot;
- inclusions of foreign bodies;
- sharp wane (over the entire width of the edge).
When choosing lumber of the second grade, a number of nuances must be taken into account. For example, it is important to understand for what specific purposes boards are purchased. Other sellers may slip inferior quality products under the guise of a universal material. To take a good product, you need to familiarize yourself with the values \u200b\u200bof acceptable standards and technical requirements for structures before buying.
Edged boards of 2 grades are used in domestic and industrial construction. They equip the formwork, create: draft floors and ceilings; insulated roofs; temporary buildings; shields, protective structures (fences); containers, pallets, staves for barrels.
Due to their high aesthetic properties, they are also used for interior decoration (cladding baths, waiting rooms, attics, winter and summer arbors, verandas, winter gardens, awnings, glazed balconies, loggias). Edged boards are taken for the construction of stairs, crates. With their help, create decorative elements of the interior (for example, arched structures, partitions). It is used to produce inexpensive wooden furniture (tables, chairs, stools, benches, chests of drawers, cabinets, shelves), and also make wooden parts for bodies.
Prezzi e condizioni
|Prezzo||Su richiesta USD per m3 Convertire|
|Incoterm||FCA - franco trasportatore Nazione Russia Regione Костромская область, Островский район, поселок Островское|
|Vende a:||In tutto il mondo|
Tipo di informazione sulla quale ci basiamo per la valutazione: